Happy Monday everyone! After trying out a few different meal planning services, I’ve decided that Relish! is still my favorite. The interface is easy to use, I like the format of the shopping list and recipes, and the meals are easy to prepare, but look and taste gourmet. If you want to know more about Relish! Meal Planning, you can read the review I wrote here. Relish! has also just come out with a new mobile app for your phone or iPad. I’m excited to try that out!
I contacted the gals at Relish!, and they were kind enough to allow me to do a giveaway here on Instead of the Dishes. In addition to free two week trials for everyone, there will be two winners, as am giving away one three-month subscription to Relish! and one three-month subscription to their new meal planning site, Gfree.
Gfree is a meal planning service created by the founders of Relish!, specifically for those of you who are living gluten-free. Just like Relish, you choose five gluten free dinners per week, and Gfree generates a shopping list for you. I’ve been considering trying out a gluten-free diet with my family for a while now, but the thought of having to educate myself on what is and isn’t gluten-free felt overwhelming. I love the idea of Gfree, which takes away the need to check labels on every single ingredient I use. If it’s on the Gfree shopping list, I know it’s gluten free, so I can educate myself as I go!
So, if you want to check out Relish! and/or Gfree, here are the details on this giveaway:
There are Seven Entries available:
- *This Entry is Mandatory* Leave a comment with your answer to these questions: What is the most important feature of a meal planning service? Would you prefer to win the Relish! subscription, or the Gfree subscription?
- Register for a free two week trial of Relish! Meal Planning. Go Here and click “Redeem a Voucher” in the upper left corner. Enter code DISHES. Your membership will expire two weeks from when you first log-on. The code expires December 31, 2012. Leave a separate comment saying you have done so.
- Register for a free two week trial of Gfree Meal planning. Go Here and click “Redeem a Voucher” in the top center menu bar. Enter code DISHES2. Your membership will expire two weeks from when you first log-on. The code expires December 31, 2012. Leave a separate comment saying you have done so.
- “Like” Instead of the Dishes on Facebook. Leave a separate comment saying you have done so (or that you already do).
- Follow @FawnRech (that’s me) on Twitter. Leave a separate comment saying you have done so (or that you already do).
- Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS feed. Leave a separate comment saying you have done so (or that you already do).
- Share this contest on Facebook or Twitter (you can use the buttons at the bottom of this post). Leave a separate comment saying you have done so.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 11th, and winners will be chosen randomly and announced on Monday, March 12th.
In addition to all this fun, Relish! is also offering 20% off a full membership for those of you who are interested in joining. Just go here and enter the code INSTEAD to get your discount. This code is only good on the Relish! site and will expire on March 1, 2014.
Disclosure: I am receiving a three month subscription to Relish! and a three month subscription to Gfree in exchange for hosting this giveaway. All opinions and content contained within this post are my own.
*Disclosure Update: As of September 15, 2012, I am compensated as a Blog Ambassador by Relish!. However I was not a Blog Ambassador at the time that I ran this giveaway. The content of this post has not been changed or revised in any way since I have become a Relish! Blog Ambassador.